- Fix for bug causing Asian languages to appear when non-Asian language caption or sub-caption added
- Fix for bug truncating sub-caption in EXIF Only mode after clearing data
- Added capability to set Modified and optionally Date Taken metadata fields to values selected from available metadata Date fields.
The free Web version of Caption Pro has been updated to improve efficiency and fix the problem of multiple caption applications or changes not being successful.
Caption Pro 2.2.89 now has a facility to change the colour of the caption font and background for multiple files.
This version corrects a bug where captioned items were skipped in a slideshow of only captioned items.
This new version of Caption Pro lets you load files by drag and drop, and paste individual images into the program. It also lets you sort loaded files by file name, Modified date and Date Taken (usually but not always the same) and re-order collections of images manually so that you can group your photos in any way and integrate photos from different digital devices.
1) If you check Start Program on the last screen of the installer, Caption Pro will be run from an Administrator account and you will not be able to drag and drop files onto it. If you run it after installation from the desktop icon or the Aleka Consulting->Caption Pro program entry, drag and drop will work OK.
2) Caption Pro 2.1.85 does not run correctly on Windows 7. This problem is under investigation.